We all grew up eating yummy unhealthy treats YES! No matter what their names were we absolutely loved them! There are still some, which we can still be found from those good old days, and some that don’t exist anymore which we miss terribly. I bet you will feel nostalgic after reading this through.
1. That meetha 2rs wala paan in the silver wrapping was everyone’s favorite, especially a treat after a dawat..
2. Bubble your name – Spending 15-20 minutes finding your name, but failing..and the uncle yelling at you.. “bus nahi hai tumahra naam”!!
3. Gogo pan masala – Who wouldn’t love this extremely sweet mouth freshner?
4. Makai – After school session of garam garam makai..yum!
5. Ice lolly – You know you got scolded by your mom to wash it first and then eat it..
6. French fries – after a long day at school you would always get a 5rs wala box of fries with the ‘ganda’ ketchup
7. Imli – Available at every canteen store, this sweet and tangy snack was loved by everyone..
8. Gola ganda – Hot summer day was incomplete without a gola ganda, and sometimes, it was to be eaten every day
9. Gannay ka juice – With freshly squeezed lemon juice and pinch of black salt; this was a perfect thirst quencher and still is..
10. Bhutta/challi – The garam bhutta rubbed with lemon and red chilli powder was the bomb! Perfect on a rainy day!
11. Gurya k Baal – Yes, we all used to fight over it and used to stuff our mouths to finish it quickly and get more!
12. Shakarkandi – On a perfect winter day, shakarkandi used be so comforting..even now
There are so many snacks and food to list here, that we grew up eating from our childhood, that the list would go on and on and never end! What were your favorite ones? Do you still miss them? Let us know!