Who wouldn’t want to sit down by the river with a great book and a cup of tea? Whether they are roaring, bubbling or still, there is something peaceful and tranquil about the rivers.
If you are looking forward to a neat riverside picnic, check out the following rivers of Pakistan.
1. A tranquil view of Kalash River
2. Dusk at River Jehlum
3. Astore River in autumn
4. Sunset at Ravi River, Punjab
5. A sunny day at Hunza River
6. Animals crossing River Chenab
7. A lovely view of River Ghizer in Phandar Valley
8. Rupal River flowing from melting glaciers
9. The roaring Bambourait River
10. Swat River in full rage
11. Shyok River bubbling through the pebbles
12. Incredible view of Himalayas besides Sutlej River
13. A view of Gojal in Northern Areas
14. The Eastern view of Minimerg
15. The Indus River in Khaplu
16. Old and new bridge on the River Chenab near Chiniot
17. A scenic view of Kunhar River and Naran Road
18. Naltar River of Naltar Valley
19. Another view of Shyok River in Skardu
20. Kunhar River when summer is in full bloom
Awed, are you?